Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Here we go

Been mulling this around for a while, and as a former journalist I like to write. It's something I don't do nearly enough of anymore. At the same time, I watch all these events in life unfold, and sometimes want to weigh in on them. It's a touchy time in the world right now. Our society is about as polarized as it's been since the Civil War, and things seem to be getting worse instead of better. So, that's where the concept of this blog comes in. Just a place to put down my thoughts when the mood strikes. Some pieces about the things I love, like music and photography, and some about the things I hate, like politics. Not sure if anyone will even read this blog, and to be honest, I don't really care. This is more for me, just a form of catharsis. A chance to get things off my chest and reflect on the world in which I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment